Birthday 18 Birthday 18

Hmm...

Will miss you and your flash for all those three years.

Bill the IT Guy Ep. 2 Bill the IT Guy Ep. 2

Its good

Its a good animation and realistic story. :) The audio could use some work thought. Also, was it just me or did the frame rate look a bit choppy?

franciscopaglo responds:

Yes, the audio is a bit weird. For some reason, the audio lagged towards the end no matter what I did. Its a pretty long movie with lots of layers. So I'm guessing that might have had something to do with it. It works great exported as a Quicktime. Thanks for the comments!

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

Better then the Best

This is great! I like all the references to amine and the Matrix. I think that this is by far your best yet!

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

Great game

10/10 5/5

This is a great game. Also it is nice and retro. I do hope to see a sequel soon.

Imperium Imperium

I liked it

I don't see why people are saying this is a bad game. I liked it. Somethings to fix, the saving and loading does not work well. The saving can sometimes freeze your computer. The loading I could not get to work for some reason. So for version two I think a better saving and loading system, and a better UI. Keep it up dude!

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

O.O

This will be simple... WOW!

(UTI)- Beak Smeaker 64 (UTI)- Beak Smeaker 64

Sweet

This is good. It is a bit repetitive but that is part of the style. I love how it sounds almost like a 16-bit song. Keep up the cool and good work dude! ^_^

[CS] TheSushiRaveSong [CS] TheSushiRaveSong

Fricken Good

This is by far my favorite of your songs/remixs. However, you do a awesome job on all of them so I am not sure I can really say that. Oh, and I think that the ending is a bit abrupt.

Unrl responds:

Hey, thanks for the review, and the ending in supposed to be abrupt. But oh well.!

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

Indeed the best

This is a great song, and BassHunter's remix is *really* gay. Thanks for the great song dude!

Unrl responds:

Haha thanks mate!

18XX 18XX

Prety Good

I gave you a 4 out of 5 on the vote because of the following: I think you do some good work. However, it would be nice to see some larger steampunk backgrounds. Also, I believe that pixelated graphics are not really useful. For those reasons I also gave you a 8 out of 10 for a review. Keep up the good work mate!

P.S. Please feel free to leave an equally rigorous review on my work as well. ^_^