(UTI)- Beak Smeaker 64 (UTI)- Beak Smeaker 64

Sweet

This is good. It is a bit repetitive but that is part of the style. I love how it sounds almost like a 16-bit song. Keep up the cool and good work dude! ^_^

[CS] TheSushiRaveSong [CS] TheSushiRaveSong

Fricken Good

This is by far my favorite of your songs/remixs. However, you do a awesome job on all of them so I am not sure I can really say that. Oh, and I think that the ending is a bit abrupt.

Unrl responds:

Hey, thanks for the review, and the ending in supposed to be abrupt. But oh well.!

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

Indeed the best

This is a great song, and BassHunter's remix is *really* gay. Thanks for the great song dude!

Unrl responds:

Haha thanks mate!

The Flying Dutchman [Remix] The Flying Dutchman [Remix]

Sweet!

This is great! Every aspect of this is great. This has left me drawing a blank (a.k.a. I am speechless). Keep it up.

UnrealReno responds:

Haha, thanks for the compliment!

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for leaving a message!

DJS - Master Blaster DJS - Master Blaster

5/5 10/10

Sounds like you didn't finish. Anyways, cool song dude!

Robot Barbie Girl Robot Barbie Girl

This is great!

This is much better then the real song. I think you should have done the whole song. Keep it up!

sandstorm rmx sandstorm rmx

Okay then

Well this is "Botta Anna" by Basshunter, and "Sandstorm" is a different song by Darude.

Mounting strawberry.mp3 Mounting strawberry.mp3

Ummm...

Well it started nice. It was very bland though. It would be nice if you could put more in it next time. Hope you keep trying.

DJ HigHRaveN - Wanna Fight?? DJ HigHRaveN - Wanna Fight??

Okay

It was okay. You should do some thing about the large amounts of fuzz though, it was just too much. Also, this is not quite Hardstyle, and Hardstyle is a branch of Techno. I hope you keep making songs. 3/5 5/10

Star_Crossed (unfinished full) Star_Crossed (unfinished full)

Awesome!

This is awesome. I love it as much as the Demo you made a while back. Keep it up, and hope to see the full version soon.

Desyre responds: